Details you give on this page will not be used to send unsolicited e-mail, nor will they be sold or passed to a third party. For more information read below.
All material contained on the AEK-BOCO F.C. website is covered by a disclaimer and protected by copyright
AEK-BOCO F.C. is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. We use the information we collect about you to help us understand more about how our site is used and to be able to send you communications about AEK-BOCO F.C. that may be of interest to you, either electronically or otherwise. The “personal information” is information that enables us to identify you, such as your email address, name, title and address.
Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated. This policy may change from time to time so please check back periodically.
1. What personal information does AEK-BOCO F.C. collect?
AEK-BOCO F.C. collects the following information regarding visitors to our website: information regarding what pages is accessed and when, information volunteered by you (such as the quiz), email address and your preferred means of communication.
2. What are cookies and how do we use them?
3. How does AEK-BOCO F.C. use my information?
AEK-BOCO F.C. uses the information we collect about you to help us with understanding more about how our site is used and if requested, send you communications that may be of interest to you, either electronically or otherwise.
4. Who is collecting your information?
When you are in the AEK-BOCO F.C. website and are asked for personal information, you are sharing that information with AEK-BOCO F.C. alone unless stated otherwise.
5. With whom does AEK-BOCO F.C. share your information?
AEK-BOCO F.C. will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information, except when we have your permission or under special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
6. What are my choices regarding collection, use and distribution of my information?
If you indicated to us that you are interested in receiving regular information about AEK-BOCO F.C. we will send you communications regarding AEK-BOCO F.C.’s work and activities, either electronically or otherwise. We do not sell, trade or rent the information we get from you on this site to others.
These other sites will have separate privacy and data collection practices. We do not have responsibility or liability for the content of these sites, or their use of information which you may additionally supply them
In special cases, we may disclose any personal information that you choose to supply us when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is:
- necessary to comply with the law
- necessary to enforce or apply our terms of business
- necessary to protect our rights and those of our users
7. What is AEK-BOCO F.C.’s policy on allowing me to update, correct or delete my personally identifiable information?
The accuracy of your individual identifying information is important to AEK-BOCO F.C. If you change email address or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at email@example.com
8. How does AEK-BOCO F.C. protect my personal identifiable information?
AEK-BOCO F.C. is committed to taking reasonable steps to protect the individual identifying information that you provide to us.
9. What security precautions are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of my information?
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, AEK-BOCO F.C. cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
10. Your consent
By using our website you consent to the collection and use of the information you provide to us in accordance with the contents of this Policy.
- AEK-BOCO F.C. makes no representation that any information, product or service referred to in the materials on this website is appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this website are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- This website is for information only. AEK-BOCO F.C. has used all reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions. Neither the content providers nor the publisher accept any legal responsibility for, nor make any warranty with respect to, the views expressed, advice provided or procedures outlined on the site.
- This site is provided by AEK-BOCO F.C. on an “as is” basis. AEK-BOCO F.C. makes no representations or warranties of any kind express or implied as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. AEK-BOCO F.C. disclaims all warranties express or implied including but not limited to implied warranties as to fitness for purpose.
- AEK-BOCO F.C. will not be liable in damages of any kind arising from the use of this site.
- Any product or service which is mentioned or shown on the site is used for illustrative purposes only and is not an endorsement by AEK-BOCO F.C. or its content providers of such product or service.
- This website will provide links to other websites operated by advertisers and third parties. It is the responsibility of such persons to ensure that such material and such websites comply with all relevant laws and regulations. Links to other sites are provided by AEK-BOCO F.C. for information only and in good faith. AEK-BOCO F.C. is not responsible or liable for any content, advertisement, product or other materials on or available from such sites. AEK-BOCO F.C. disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material or its failure to comply with the relevant laws or regulations.
- AEK-BOCO F.C. shall not be liable for any failure to provide, or for defects in, links to any other website.
- AEK-BOCO F.C. expressly excludes liability for consequential loss, damage or corruption of any other party’s software or data or for loss of profit business revenue goodwill or anticipated savings except to the extent to which it is unlawful to exclude such liability.
The confidentiality of your personal information is of paramount concern to AEK-BOCO F.C. To this end AEK-BOCO F.C. is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. Users should note that information submitted to AEK-BOCO F.C. over this website is unprotected until it reaches us.